Malaysia can be on the top of the list, if we are talking about diversity. Not only is the country a melting point of cultural richness, but provides a perfect blend to coexistence of various customs, cuisines and religions. Moreover, country’s geography is nothing less than a beautiful astonishment. Malaysia constitutes a large group of islands, tropical rainforests and highlands. With such diversity, it is a country which should be visited once before you pass away. If you are inspired enough to visit this beautiful country, Buddha Travel & Tours would make the journey hassle free for you. We offer great travel packages and comparison to lowest air fares for all the travellers and explorers.
Malaysia is a tourist spot due to combination of deep-rooted history and modernisation. For most of us, the name Malaysia only brings pictures of Kuala Lumpur in mind, the country has a lot more to it. It is a burst of indigenous heritage of Malay, Indian and Chinese inheritance. Let us look at the best places to visit in Malaysia this season.
- Kota Bharu : It is a mid sized city, but full of great energy and friendly vibes. The small town has good spread of accommodation and lip smacking food to offer. It is basically a stopover for many travelers who are visiting the beautiful Perhentian Islands from Thailand. It is also a good place to explore Kelantan, with a lot of day-tripping experiences.
- Selangor : This place is known for the Formula One racetrack and National Zoo of Malaysia. It is also a hub of theme parks which are frequented by many travellers. It is a zone for shopping freaks and known as the country’s gambling capital. The visitors can also see exotic fireflies along the river Kuala Selangor.
- Melaka : With a rich history, this place is a the best place to visit in Malaysia. It has the most scenic architecture, traditions, culture and cuisine. The city has a strong influence of Portuguese settlement, characterised by remains o old forts, oldest Dutch architecture and charming villas from the historic era.
- Kuching : Kuching, the capital of Sarawak, is simply unique with a romantic and unlikely history, Being a very sophisticated city, it brings crafts, cuisines and cultures together. Also known as the city o cats, it offers a blend of modern to colonial streets, with penchant Chinese temples decorated with dragons. It also boasts of a beautiful South Indian mosque and landscape riverfront park. Kuching is also at close proximity to a dozen nature sites.
- Penang : This island with an important outlet to the markets of Europe and Middle East. It also culminates the real essence of George Town with watermarked Chinese shophouses and joss smoke in the air. This place is a must visit if you are fond of tropical abundance, palm fringed beaches, mountainous jungles, nutmeg cultivation and local experience of fishing villages.
- Cameron Highlands : It is Malaysia’s most extensive hill station. Here, you can take a stroll in tea plantations, enjoy the cool climate, explore all the fantastic scenic viewpoints and pause for cream-slathered scones on the way. The highlands are also a hub for several pictorial golf courses.
- Taman Negara : The oldest tropical rainforest in the world, this place has 130 millions years o heritage to be explored. It offers many recreations, ranging from canopy walks, treks through the jungle till Mt. Tahan, river trips, rich wildlife parks and enormous flowers.
Beyond bustling shopping districts, colonial buildings and iconic skyscrapers, we are sure that Malaysia has much more to feel and explore. If you have made up your mind, call Buddha Travel & Tours on 1300 116 746 for best deals and travel packages to Malaysia from Australia.
Check our Malaysia – Holiday Package now or visit our Melbourne, Sydney or Adelaide head offices. We are open all year around and 7 days a week to provide the best travel experiences from Australia.