We say New Zealand and one of the first things that comes to the mind immediately is the ‘The Lord of the Rings Trilogy’. Amongst other things which makes New Zealand so diversely attractive includes, their rugby games, their great selling white wine, herds of sheep and plenty of surprises for the first time visitors and explorers. There are more than thousand of reasons to visit New Zealand. Travelling in the country seems like passing through a set of movie. Trust us, when we say that New Zealand is one of the most photogenic countries in the world.
Are you thinking that travelling to New Zealand for all the reasons is expensive and troubling? Buddha Travel & Tours makes it much easier and hassle free for you. From lowest fare quotes to great travel packages, we make sure that your trip is convenient and affordable. New Zealand is clearly worth every journey taken!
- Wellington : This place has a lot of character and is known as the coolest little capital in the world. With golden-sand inner-city beac, museums, art galleries, theatres, action-packed mountain biking, sea-water kayaking, Makara Peak track, best waterfronts – this place steals the show over Auckland. Well, we wouldn’t forget to mention the nightlife!
Image Source: www.wellingtonnz.com
- The Town of Taupo : Sitting at the edge of Australasia’s largest lake, this town is your one stop destination for skiing, geothermal parks and trout fishing. Now, what about hunting your own seafood?
Image Source: www.wiltonflyfish.co.nz
- Queenstown : This place is so hyped that it needs no introduction! Find extreme sports or total relaxation here. Set against the Southern Alps, Queenstown is best for adventure sports, historic mining towns and amazing vineyards. May it be bungee jumping, jet boating or skiing – we have great vibes, great energy and great party scene all along the place.
- The Waitomo Glowworm Caves : How about enjoying a world famous ride amidst hundreds and thousands of magical glowworms? The world famous boat ride and the glow worms are unique to New Zealand.
Image Source: whenonearth.net
- Maori culture of New Zealand : With a 1000 years old history, Maoris can be mingled with in Rotorua. There traditional art like carving, weaving, kapa haka (group performance), whaikorero (oratory) and moko (tattoo) are practised throughout the country. What about having an in-depth experience of their traditions and culture, past and present?
Image Source: dailymail.co.uk
- Auckland : This place is rated as the third most liveable city in the world. Auckland is an intense hub of cuisine, music, art and culture. It has two large harbours, iconic sky tower, a park based around an extinct volcano, seaside promenade and much much more. What makes the city more special? Buddha Travel & Tours NZ office is situated in Auckland. What better way to have the best of Auckland in New Zealand?
Image Source: www.aucklandnz.com
With four seasons in one day and short summers, New Zealand observes plenty of rainfall and mild climate. Apart from places and art, Kiwis love their coffee, seasonal bluff oysters and hokey pokey ice creams. The people in the country are welcoming, sharing the best of food and wine with visitors. If you are still putting off going to New Zealand from Australia, please don’t! New Zealand is supposed to be your choice, always!
Made up your mind? Call Buddha Travel & Tours on 1300 116 746 for best deals and travel packages to New Zealand from Australia.
Visit our NZ head office at : Suite 305, Level 3, 87-93 Queen Street, Dingwall Building, Auckland City, Auckland, 1010 , New Zealand. We are open all year around and 7 days a week for your travel spirit and bugs. Trust us as your own travel agency in Auckland.